Bluezone releases ‘Alien Tripod Sound Effects’, a new sound library with 174 sound effects, inspired by the science fiction novel "War of the Worlds". Created from numerous high-resolution recordings, this sample pack provides an arsenal of ready-to-use audio elements for film editors and video game developers, but also for any sound designers looking to increase their originality and production capabilities. This collection has been built to provide a solid foundation for all science fiction and fantasy projects requiring the highest quality material.
Fighting machines, post apocalyptic worlds and extra-terrestrial environments.
Carefully constructed with great attention to detail, this sound library contains an impressive number of dark and disturbing atmospheres, both metallic and organic, but also atmospheres suggesting the calm before the storm, like the rustling of leaves in the trees, preceding the impending arrival of a hostile alien race on our planet.
In order to create the mechanical movements of these gigantic machines controlled by tentacular creatures, we not only made a large number of recordings of both metal objects and industrial machines, but we also captured synthetic and organic sound. The pneumatic sounds come from a train recorded in a railway maintenance workshop, in order to reproduce the sounds of steam release or toxic black smoke.
Perfect for creating tension in a peaceful city, this collection contains sounds of earthquakes cracking underground, collapsing buildings or structures and outdoor emergency sirens. These combat machines invade and destroy infrastructures with their heat-rays and attack our world with their chemical weapons. We have added many sounds in this pack to amplify the rendering, such as synthetic electrical storm textures, but also explosions, which can be used for combat scenes to illustrate the explosions of fiery gas or rockets fired by crippled military units, or meteorites from the red planet crashing onto the Earth's surface.
This collection would not be complete without textures of strange organic monsters : Intimidating, terrifying invaders seeking to ravage the world with their multiple tentacles and jointed arms.
The sound effects found in this sample pack are incredibly versatile :
• Pneumatic sounds can be used to reproduce steam locomotives in an alternative world or in a Steampunk universe.
• Synthetic explosions are perfect for projects that need sounds of energy dischage, electrostatic, lightening or giant sparks.
• Metal sound effects as well as recordings of mechanical elements can be used in projects requiring sounds of large industrial machines.
• Dark atmospheres will find their place in depicting abandoned factory settings or murky underground environments.
• Rockslides and shattering glass will make natural disasters both spectacular and immersive, house collapses dramatic and enhance scenes of relentless battles.
Being both extremely flexible and carefully edited, ‘Alien Tripod Sound Effects’ contains 174 soundscapes and effects in WAV format. All samples in this sound library are royalty-free and can be used in commercial projects without additional licensing fees.
- Editor : Bluezone
- SKU : BC0292
- Delivery : Download link
- Download size : 884 MB
- Extracted size : 965 MB
- Format : WAV
- Resolution : 24 Bit / 96 kHz
- Channel : Stereo
- Total files : 216
- Total sounds : 174
- Metadata : No
- Track list : Yes
- Unlimited commercial use
- Multi-user license : Contact us